How to Integrate Azure AD With ProProfs Knowledge Base
This is a step by step guide to integrating Azure Active Directory with ProProfs Knowledge Base. To perform this integration, you require:
- An Azure AD subscription. If you don't have a subscription, you can create a free account.
- ProProfs Knowledge Base account (premium subscription that comes with single sign-on).
Benefits of integrating Azure AD with ProProfs Knowledge Base:
- Manage user access to the Knowledge Base from within Azure AD
- Enable Azure AD users to sign in to ProProfs with a single login
- Manage all your user accounts without leaving the Azure portal
To integrate Azure AD with ProProfs Knowledge Base:
Step 1. Log in to your Azure AD account and select Enterprise applications under Azure services.
Step 2. Search for ProProfs Knowledge Base. When it appears, click it, and select ‘set up Single Sign-On’.
Step 3. Copy the Thumbprint on a notepad. You’ll require it shortly.
Step 4. Also, copy the Azure AD Identifier (only the part after https://sts.windows.net/).
You’ll require it shortly.
Step 5. Select Users and groups from the left-hand side menu.
Step 6. Click Profile and copy the Object ID under the Identity section. You’ll require it shortly.
Step 7. Now go to your Knowledge Base Settings >> Private Sites.
Step 8. Activate the option Enable SAML and follow the instructions in the screenshot below.
- Copy the Thumbprint here.
- Copy the Azure AD Identifier here.
- Copy the Object ID here.
Finally, click Save. The integration is successful.